How does LOD, including The Compassion Circle, help you?
Improves connection and strengthens work relationships at all levels of the organization
Fosters an environment of safety, curiosity & consistency in every meeting to increase productivity and achieve results
Rebuilds relationships by practicing humility, taking responsibility & restoring trust
What it means to be an LOD Facilitator:
You will be able to teach the fundamentals of LOD and you will know how to strengthen the qualities of every person with Compassionate Accountability™
You will get special DRAMA RESILIENCE profiles for a thorough understanding of your clients RESILIENCE TO DRAMA AND COMPASSION
You will be able to measure outcomes using specific tools provided by our partner - Next Element
About our program:
Our LOD Facilitator certification program includes:
- Two days of TRAINING - a comprehensive and scalable training system that applies the skills of Compassionate Accountability™ to a wide range of personal, professional, leadership, organizational, and culture change goals.
- "Conflict and You" introductory course, focusing on strategies to transform the energy of a conflict into meaningful contribution
- Access to NEOS, an outcomes measurement tool that evaluates real change on the go
- Access to MyNE, a secure portal developed by Next Element to manage all training and coaching materials and activities.
- Guided Application Handbooks: Leadership Development in a Box - this pack can be purchased on demand and includes four guided application handbooks that leverage Compassionate Accountability™ in everyday interactions that have the highest drama potential: Meetings, Performance Conversations, Daily Connections and Apologies.
Duration: 2 days
Available spots: 5
About DC Catalyst
DC Catalyst DC Catalyst Is a consultancy company specialized in communication and social relationship trainings as well as executive coaching, founded by Daniela Ciobotar. The company has more than 10 years experience in group development with PCM and one year of LOD, the newest method. Among the subjects that the company works with, we highlight: femininity, parenting, healthy behaviours, self-affirmation, mind growth, and for organizations we, also, include: efficient communication and motivation, team relations and development, stress management, and work satisfaction. Our purpose is continuous development for our team and our clients. Our psychologists and trainers are always developing so as to offer the best in a changing market.
Companies we helped
Meet the trainer
Catalyst, Psychologist, Trainer & Communication Coach
PCM & LOD
Years of experience
"Dana is a lively, involved, curious and empathetic person who helps you know yourself, reflect on your life and improve yourself according to your observations. A big hearted professional, Dana will give you time and answers so as to clarify any issue with yourself, preferring to satisfy each individual personally, rather than the group. Therefore, no matter the size of the group, everyone will feel this constant and personal dialogue."
"I am really grateful that I had the opportunity to participate to the PCM training that you organized in November! For me, this course was a true discovery of new and relevant information that every person interested in self-development should know. Because of your style and your interactions with us, in the group, I learned a lot, as it was all logical and practical. I found it extremely useful to understand how each personality type processes stress and where they are in their development, to understand how each reacts so differently to the same situation and to identify those reactions! There was this sudden understanding! I whole-heartedly thank you for this amazing experience. All that I learned from you I already applied in my professional and personal life! Because of you and your passion for your work I have a new and better understanding of communication and human relations, and it surely helps me to raise the success rate in any project where I'm involved!"